Cost of living in Tangail, Bangladesh vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.019 ARS / BDT *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangail (Bangladesh) is 13% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $65,647 (Taka 64,422) in Tangail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $58,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 550,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (about 2 hours ago)