Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.824 ARS / GHS *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 222% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $183,635 (GH₵12,387) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $57,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 3 hours ago)