Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 722 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.236 ARS / SEK *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 338% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $258,668 (25,271 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $59,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 4 hours ago)