Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States vs San Juan, Argentina (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 583%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 535 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 160.921 ARSX / USD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 532% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $416,820 ($4,616) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $66,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)