Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 86.844 ARS / USD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 247% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $222,232 ($2,559) in Spokane, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $64,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Västerås costs 7,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling80 (about 2 hours ago)