Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 805 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.475 ARS / DOP *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 82% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $116,453 (RD$ 78,946) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $64,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 2 hours ago)