Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 355%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 566 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 86.491 ARS / USD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 283% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $229,605 ($2,655) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $60,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)