Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 105.258 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 214% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $197,550 (€1,877) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $63,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)