Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 105.028 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 191% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $159,809 (€1,522) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $55,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)