Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.176 ARS / INR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 22% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $71,041 (₨60,403) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $58,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)