Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 704 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.307 ARS / MXN *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 91% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $108,677 (Mex$ 25,233) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $57,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)