Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs San Juan, Argentina (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 741 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.665 ARSX / MXN *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 239% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $206,935 (Mex$ 48,112) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $61,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 4 hours ago)