Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 284%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11881 ARS / CLP *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 174% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $150,540 (CH$1,267,023) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $55,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)