Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.068 ARS / PLN *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 107% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $117,997 (5,115 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $57,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)