Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.211 ARS / TTD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 194% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $185,443 (14,037 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $63,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nukus costs 11,000 сўм (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 4 hours ago)