Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.779 ARS / TTD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 198% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $181,545 (14,207 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $61,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 5 hours ago)