Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 831%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.239 ARS / HTG *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 195% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $156,598 (126,404 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $53,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 2 hours ago)