Cost of living in Orkney, South Africa vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.704 ARS / ZAR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orkney (South Africa) is 85% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $101,766 (R 17,840) in Orkney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $55,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 12,699 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 120₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)