Cost of living in Nukus, Uzbekistan vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00821 ARS / UZS *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nukus (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $56,000 in San Juan you would need to make just about ARS $55,958 (6,819,378 сўм) in Nukus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)