Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 85.958 ARS / USD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 186% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $185,701 ($2,160) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $65,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨53 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $79 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 5 hours ago)