Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 374%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 86.084 ARS / USD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 255% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $205,905 ($2,392) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $58,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)