Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 496%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 86.067 ARS / BSD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 388% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $307,658 (B$3,575) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $63,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manama costs Dinar 2.200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 4 hours ago)