Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.337 ARS / CNY *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 113% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $125,946 (9,443元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $59,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)