Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 68.023 ARS / CAD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 205% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $195,513 (C$2,874) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $64,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 22 (about 2 hours ago)