Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 32.063 ARS / TND *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 48% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $87,458 (2,728 Dinar) in Nabeul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $59,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Gramado costs R$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)