Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 105.248 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 210% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $176,776 (€1,680) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $57,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 120₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)