Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 53.799 ARS / BAM *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 80% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $99,102 (1,842KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $55,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Barquisimeto costs 50,000,000 Bs.S. (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)