Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 105.258 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 269% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $210,307 (€1,998) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $57,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)