Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02451 ARS / COP *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 57% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $89,323 (COL$3,644,987) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $57,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$11 (44 minutes ago)