Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 21.284 ARS / MYR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 98% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $126,579 (RM5,947) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $64,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)