Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.018 ARS / PLN *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 101% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $108,544 (4,716 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $54,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huánuco costs S/. 12 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 433,700 (about 1 hour ago)