Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.514 ARS / TRY *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $55,000 in San Juan you would need to make just about ARS $48,777 (4,237TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)