Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08777 ARS / RWF *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 84% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $121,392 (1,383,131 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $66,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 2 hours ago)