Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.652 ARS / DZD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 37% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $80,614 (123,658 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $59,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €91 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caen costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 4 hours ago)