Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juanor theparallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00204 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $62,656 (﷼ 30,646,180) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $54,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 2 hours ago)