Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.191 ARS / INR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 76% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $102,152 (₨85,801) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $58,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Utrecht costs €0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paulinia costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Richmond, Virginia costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)