Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 339%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.078 ARS / TWD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 169% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $174,883 (56,815 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $65,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)