Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02336 ARS / UGX *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 94% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $122,478 (5,244,007 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $63,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,800 (about 5 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $438 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,200 (about 6 hours ago)