Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 660%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 86.342 ARS / USD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 436% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $316,172 ($3,662) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $59,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Paris costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Anápolis costs R$ 179 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,680 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Houston, Texas costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)