Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 654 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 22.943 ARS / SAR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 200% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $171,001 (﷼ 7,453) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $57,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)