Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juanor theparallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00205 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 45% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $79,883 (﷼ 38,955,133) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $55,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 5 hours ago)