Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.176 ARS / INR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 34% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $78,911 (₨67,094) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $59,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)