Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 103.833 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 321% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $273,518 (€2,634) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $65,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 4 hours ago)