Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 486%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 26.432 ARS / ILS *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 294% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $232,724 (8,804 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $59,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)