Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.719 ARS / ZAR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 117% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $139,173 (R 24,334) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $64,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 20,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 2 hours ago)