Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.786 ARS / PEN *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 60% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $102,636 (S/. 4,315) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $64,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 550,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 2 hours ago)