Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.480 ARS / BRL *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $112,308 (R$ 6,815) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $64,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 5 hours ago)