Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 306%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 86.844 ARS / USD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 211% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $201,975 ($2,326) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $65,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Road Town costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £778 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Valencia costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)