Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 104.726 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 150% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $149,797 (€1,430) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $60,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 250 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Modesto, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $858 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (about 5 hours ago)