Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.333 ARS / MXN *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $79,374 (Mex$ 18,320) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $65,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)